At Early Childhood Alliance we know that a key determinant in the quality of early education is the early childhood professional. We are committed to providing ongoing educational opportunities for child care providers across the region, including group training sessions, one-on-one coaching, on-site technical assistance, and resource materials.
* Early childhood programs across 13 counties (Allen, DeKalb, Elkhart, Huntington, Jay, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Marshall, Noble, St. Joseph, Steuben, Wells and Whitley)
As a sponsor of The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), Early Childhood Alliance seeks to address the nutrional needs of children in child care. Through this federally funded and state-administered program, CACFP provides reimbursements for several types of child care settings serving creditable meals throughout Northeast Indiana.
- Sample recipes and menu-planning ideas
- Partial reimbursement of food costs
- Educational materials on balanced and nutritious diets for providers, children, and parents
- Training and technical support
- Be a licensed or certified legally licensed exempt child care home, center or ministry
- Follow requirements for meals and snacks including maintaining records and documentation
- Attend annual training in nutrition, nutrition education, sanitation, and record keeping
UPDATED INFORMATION COMING SOON!