Early Childhood Alliance Board of Directors welcomed five new board members at its July meeting. Joining the Board for three-year terms are:
- Amber Bauer, CPA, Senior Accounting Consultant at Whittle Consulting, LLC
- Bethany Burgun, Director of Enrollment Management at The Stanley Clark School, South Bend
- Kendall Dudley Billows, Senior Vice President, Wealth Director, PNC
- Lisa Knoll – Marketing Director, Lincoln Financial Group
- Julie Sanchez, Citizen Services Director, City of Fort Wayne
New teachers at ECA’s Beacon Street Learning Center are: Odesa Aytch – toddler teacher; Erin Harting – preschool teacher; Tawny Klesz – infant teacher; and Shari Raney- infant teacher. ECA’s Downtown Learning Center also welcomes a new teacher, Moinea Lopez – infant teacher.
It was celebration time in Room 8 at Early Childhood Alliance (ECA), on Wednesday, May 10, as a group of 3- to 5-year-olds welcomed Pyromation to the Downtown Learning Center (516 E Wayne St). The Fort Wayne based company that produces temperature sensing devices and equipment, adopted the classroom with a $3,000 grant in support of room improvements, sliding scale tuition, and professional development. The Pyromation senior management team and team members joined in the fun at ECA during the unveiling of a dedication plaque with the preschoolers.
“Pyromation believes it is our duty and privilege to support families and children in need, said Pete Wilson, president. “Early Childhood Alliance’s commitment to providing quality early childhood education as well as much needed services to families makes them a valuable resource in our community. We believe strongly in the mission of ECA and are excited to be supporting them in this way.”