- Participates in the development and achievement of center short and long range goals and objectives.
- Participates in the development and administration of the center budget that provides for the attainment of agreed upon goals and objectives.
- Aligns processes, policies, and personnel to support the strategy and measure overall effectiveness.
- Oversees and supports center leadership staff and provide necessary resources.
- Builds and strengthens community partnerships that would elevate ECA’s reputation and level of influence in the community.
- Aligns program operations to meet the expectations of funding sources, including government programs and other philanthropic organizations.
- Develops metrics that will help the CEO and the Board of Directors better understand the overall health of ECA Learning Centers.
- Prepares and/or guides Center Management in maintaining meaningful data and center records as well as special reports/analyses.
- Reviews and evaluates reports and regularly presents trends, movements, and status to the CEO.
- Recognizes trends and maintains knowledge of local, regional and national policies, programs, regulatory guidelines impacting early childhood education.
- Provides motivation and incentives for professional development, as well as ongoing technical assistance and training opportunities to center management and staff.
Location(s): Fort Wayne
Age Requirements: 18 years or older
Degree Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree preferred. Degree in business, nonprofit management, school administration and/or early education are preferred.
Travel Requirements: No
Language Requirements: English
- Five or more years of work experience with demonstration of progression in position and professional advancement.
- Knowledgeable of best practices in early education.
- Experience in early childhood and development organizations is preferred, but not required. Proven experience in organizational management is a plus.
- Prior experience in multi-site environments, managing a team of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Excellent depth of knowledge and operational experience in using metrics to evaluate programs and staff.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills and superior writing skills are required.