How will programs be impacted by the State’s changes?
- They will now have a different contact for coaching, training or referrals as part of the Statewide Child Care Resource & Referral system.
- Those in St. Joseph, Marshall, Elkhart, Kosciusko, LaGrange, and Steuben Counties will now be under Geminus
- Those in Allen, DeKalb, Noble and Whitley counties will now be under Right Steps Child Development Centers
Is Early Childhood Alliance still around?
- Yes, ECA will continue to be a resource for you, but our services will look different.
- We are still a continued sponsor of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CAFCP)
- We are still providing early care and education at two Learning Centers
- And we will still be offering a range of Family Support programs and services.
Who do I direct calls to?
- Current provider calls (those that have general questions and not wanting to start up a childcare)
- Families that are looking for care
- Should still be able to contact Brighter Futures Call Center- 800-299-1627
- Anyone interested in opening a childcare
- can be directed to either Geminus- 844-685-1500 or Right Steps- 800-932-3302 (depending on what county they are in).
- Contact by email or phone for questions
Questions about ILEAD
- Contact Geminus or Right Steps
- Go onto ILEADhelp.org
- Call Brighter Futures- 800-299-1627
CCDF (childcare vouchers) Questions
- Allen, Elkhart, and St. Joseph County
- Automated Health Systems (AHS) – 855-533-7342
- Dekalb, Noble, LaGrange, Steuben, Kosciusko, Marshall, and Whitely
- Brightpoint- 800-589-2264