Quality early childhood education is a community issue, impacting not only children and families, but also the business community, the economy of the region, and quality of life for all of us.
The Early Childhood Alliance Child Care Resource & Referral team serves the Community by sharing information about what types of care are available in our community and what the child care trends are locally, statewide and nationally.
Our services include
- Offering consumer knowledge of Child Care Resource and Referral in supporting families with children in child care.
- Increasing community awareness of Paths to QUALITYTM and being an advocate for high quality early education programs.
- Providing FREE resources, information and materials for businesses, schools, or agencies.
- Participating in community outreach activities, including participation at strategic community meetings, establishing and maintaining connections with stakeholders, conducting presentations and participating in visibility events.
Early Childhood Alliance is one of 9 child care resource and referral agencies in Indiana. We serve Allen, DeKalb, Elkhart, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Marshall, Noble, St. Joseph, Steuben and Whitley Counties.
For additional information on how we can help your community, contact our Program Director.
- Working with community organizations/partners to provide training.
- Remaining up to date on community resources pertaining to initiative areas.
- Offering families and providers access to resources for the initiative area in their community.
Early Childhood Alliance has outreach professionals available to do workshops with your staff. Opportunities include:
- Talking with staff about quality child care
- On-Site Referrals for staff and clients/families
To request a staff workshop, please fill out a Request Form
Tours: Connect 4 Kids
Learn about the features of an accredited early care and education program through our Connect 4 Kids program. Tours are open to clubs, organizations, and interested persons.
During our Connect 4 Kids tours, guests have an opportunity to walk through the center to observe hands-on activities of children and teachers and hear a brief overview of all of our services.
Tours can be tailored to fit your schedule and the interests of your group. To arrange a tour, contact our Chief Development Officer.