- This event has passed.
Ft. Wayne’s Farmers Market Indoor Market
November 18 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Saturday, repeating until May 12, 2018
Ft. Wayne’s Farmers Market is a unique, 52 week a year farmers market located in the heart of Downtown Ft. Wayne. We are open every Saturday, from 9-1. Depending on the season, you will find us indoors at Parkview Field under the large digital scoreboard inside of the Lincoln Financial Event Center. In the nice summer months, we go outside to the Southeast Corner of Barr/Wayne Streets. You will find a wide mix of fresh produce, meats, eggs, baked goods, jams, milk, cheese, teas, coffees, honey, syrups, natural bath products, crafts, and much more. Visit our website at ftwaynesfarmersmarket.com for a complete listing of vendors, as well as location information.
- Is this a Free Event? Yes
- Venue: Parkview Field inside the Lincoln Financial Event Center
- Dates: October 7, 2017 – May 12, 2018
- Address: 216 W Douglas Ave Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Times: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Admission: Free
- Phone: (260) 385-7257
- Email: E-mail
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Yes