Complaints or Concerns

If you believe the health and safety of children are in imminent danger, you should also contact your local law enforcement agency (911) and the Indiana Child Protective Services at 800-800-5556.


For provider complaints

Office of Early Childhood and Out of School Learning


Complaints about referral services received from ECA