Caregivers who are stressed are more irritable and tired… more likely to be inconsistent… and feeling a loss of joy for life.
This conference is designed to meet you where you are and take you to a place of greater strength, determination and resiliency. Participants are sure to leave this keynote address with energy, enthusiasm, and a commitment to make a few positive changes in their lives that will lead to greater happiness and fulfillment that will undoubtedly resonate in the work they do every day with children and families.
- SAVE MONEY, REGISTER EARLY!
- Early bird discounts available through January 22
- Friday & Saturday: $25
- Saturday Only: $30
- Registration goes up to $40 January 23
- Registration closes February 10
- Park gate fee will be waived for all guests attending Friday or Saturday
Friday, March 3, 2023
- 4pm – Check-in
- 7pm – Networking and fun (light refreshments will be served)
Saturday, March 4, 2023 (6 Professional Development Hours)
- 7am – Check-in
- 8am – Breakfast
- 8:30am – Training
- Self-care activities
- 3:30pm dismissal