More than half a century ago...
Community leaders saw a need for family services in our community, including child care. Since then, Early Childhood Alliance has responded to the needs of children, providing programs and services for children and families, early childhood professionals and community businesses and organizations. What started in the downtown area of Fort Wayne has expanded to counties across northern Indiana.
To build better futures for young children by promoting and providing excellence in early childhood care and education.
For every child to succeed and for families and communities to thrive.
- Community plays an essential role in children’s growth and development.
- Healthy growth, learning, and development begin at birth.
- Our services benefit all families, especially those with limited resources.
- Families need to be supported in their role as their children’s first teachers.
- The most important determinant of quality early education is the caregiver.