Early Childhood Alliance (ECA) is a recognized early childhood education provider offering a safe, supportive, and educational environment focused on child development at every stage. By using HighScope curriculum, children are guided to explore, interact, and exercise their creative imagination through purposeful play.
If you want to help young learners develop, families succeed, and neighborhoods thrive, we want to hear from you. We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about early childhood education and understand the transformative power of developmentally appropriate practice in the early years.
Beacon Learning Program
Downtown Learning Program
IMD Learning Program
We offer competitive wages...
- Medical Plan options
- Dental/Vision Plan options
- Flex Spending
- FREE Long-Term Disability
- 11.5 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 403(b) with Company Match
- FREE Life Insurance coverage
- Child Care Discounts
- Team Member Discount Programs
- Employee Engagement events
- Bonus opportunities
- Professional Development Educational Opportunities and Credentialing Assistance
- FREE CDA Certification training
- Professional & Personal Continuing Learning Opportunities and Career Advancement
- Support from all levels within the organization
- Our continued efforts to make Early Childhood Alliance a Great Place to Work