Diversity is celebrated among Early Childhood Alliance, and our Learning Centers would love to acquire more multicultural materials for our children to explore! You will find those items below, along with miscellaneous materials that will help our Centers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If more convenient, you may ship any items directly to the Centers. Their locations can be found on page 3. Items can also be dropped off to their front offices during the week between 6:30a-5:00p.
Your donation is GREATLY appreciated and will help so much. Thank you!
Donations may be dropped off or shipped to the following locations.
If you wish to personally drop off donations we ask that you call the specific Learning Center first so they can prepare for your arrival.
- Snap bibs
- White cleaning cloths
- Construction paper
- Wooden knob puzzles, other harder wood puzzles, box puzzles
- Play food
- Play dishes (non-colored – mono tone)
- Play pots/pans – metal
- Small plastic totes with lids
- Small/medium baskets
- Lamination sheets
- Goo Gone
- Paintbrushes (thick handles)
- Paint cups with lids with holes for the brushes
- Playdough (individual)
- Books (NOT character books like Disney, Paw Patrol etc) – board, paperback, plastic, chapter
- Kids and adults masks
- Small or medium sleep sacks
- Car seat ponchos for kids
- Blue or purple pocket folders
- Board books
- Step-A-Trail 6-piece obstacle course for kids
- Balancing stilts for kids
- Wooden balance board/wobble board (36-inch open ended)
Treasure Basket Materials
Treasure baskets are an exciting and fun way for infants or toddlers to engage in learning. A treasure basket is an open container (such as a box, basket, or large bowl) that contains a collection of natural and household items to play with. The items inside the treasure baskets provide a variety of sensory experiences to hold the child’s attention longer than typical plastic materials.
- Paint brushes (various sizes and shapes)
- Scrub, veggie, nail, loofas, tooth brushes (various sizes, shapes, and materials)
- Hair brushes – adults or baby (various sizes and material), back scratchers
- Small kitchen utensils (metal, silicone, or wooden)
- whisks, spoons, ladles, tongs, measuring spoons and cups, strainers, colanders, bowls, rolling pins, biscuit cutter, ice cube trays, scoops for ice, honey spoons, stove top percolator, metal condiment containers, baster, pastry brush
- Clothes pin (without clasp)
- Small muffin tins (different materials silicone or metail)
- Natural items
- large pinecones, vase filler, cardboard tubes, sponges, corks
- Wooden Montessori items
- rings, cups, bowls, eggs, egg cups, baby rattle
- Boxes: Jewelry, wooden, fabric, different sizes
- Lace doilies, silk scarves, ribbon, fleece, cotton, suede, wool, leather, velvet
- Sound: shaker eggs, maracas
- Tennis balls, different textures of balls
- Coasters, plug and chain, tea strainer, tin lids, different sized cups