1 Infants must be at least 6 weeks of age.
- Providing an environment which promotes decision-making, cooperation, creativity, and problem-solving.
- Establishing a daily routine which allows your child to plan activities, carry them out, and reflect on their experiences.
- Planning for your child’s individual needs and interests by careful observation and documentation of their progress.
- Providing age appropriate learning activities that nurture children to reach their full potential.
- Investing in our teachers’ professional development to keep skills and credentials up-to-date.