ECA advocates for quality early childhood education efforts to strengthen communities. Our goal is to work with local and state partners to address the importance of high quality early childhood experiences and to work collaboratively to address gaps in the continuum of services for children and families.
We do this by:
- Engaging in the development of Early Childhood Coalitions (logo’s and clickable links to coalitions).
- ECA is an active member of Allen County’s Early Childhood Coalition- Focus on Five (clickable link), Kosciusko County’s Launchpad and Elkhart County’s Gre8t Beginnings coalition where we participate in Advisory/Guiding Teams as well as Work Groups with stakeholders and partners.
- Participating in community events (pictures)
- By informing the community of services available and assisting them in connecting to those services, we help educate consumers about the tools and resources that strengthen families and businesses.
- Attending community meetings (picture)