Offering quality care and education...
…in safe, healthy surroundings for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers1
1 Infants must be at least 6 weeks of age.
The foundations of quality
Our centers take early care a step further with…
What you need to know…
Our primary goal:
Preparing your child for success in kindergarten and beyond by:
- Providing an environment which promotes decision-making, cooperation, creativity, and problem-solving.
- Establishing a daily routine which allows your child to plan activities, carry them out, and reflect on their experiences.
- Planning for your child’s individual needs and interests by careful observation and documentation of their progress.
- Providing age appropriate learning activities that nurture children to reach their full potential.
- Investing in our teachers’ professional development to keep skills and credentials up-to-date.