ECA Shared Services Network
Operating your childcare is about to get easier
Owning a childcare business can be stressful.
Program marketing, keeping steady enrollment numbers, purchasing supplies, the list goes on…
Don’t worry – the ECA Shared Services Network is here to help!
Membership includes numerous benefits through a network of professionals.
Access to vendor discounts, CACFP-approved menus with recipes, business coaching, sample staffing and business policies, to name a few.
Increase Your Revenue
- Receive access to a user-friendly childcare management system that will help you to stay fully enrolled with online enrollment and waitlist management
- Lower food and supply cost through bulk purchasing
- Maximize CACFP reimbursements with menu planning
- Spend less time on paperwork and more time on the children and families you serve
- Run invoices and collect online tuition payments
- Simplify bookkeeping through a full-range of accounting tools
- Manage payroll and schedules
- Record child attendance
Grow Your Business
Receive coaching and technical assistance through ECA and partners to help you meet your professional development goals
Frequently asked questions
What is this program?
The ECA Shared Services Network is a program set to help your family childcare home increase enrollment, reduce your administrative task list, and grow your business through the help of tools and coaching. If accepted, you’ll be a part of a professional cohort of other childcare owners who you can lean on for support in the good and bad times.
- Discounts to various vendors
- 4-week, CACFP-approved menu with recipes
- 24-hour access to virtual medical services
- Automated payment processing
- Attendance tracking
- Ongoing support includes:
- Business coaching
- Networking opportunities
- Staffing, sample policies, and more
What will my commitment be?
You will be required to sign an MOA (Memorandum Of Agreement) annually, outlining both party’s responsibilities and commitments.
After signing your first MOA, you’ll be required to:
- Be receptive to changes designed to help you grow your business.
- Complete onboarding within the first 30 days.
- Commit up to 10 hours of your first month for onboarding and training.
- Attend monthly cohort meetings.
What do I have to pay?
$250 for the first year per program, $600 per program per year thereafter.
What are the qualifications?
- Pilot locations must be located in Allen, Elkhart, and Kosciusko Counties.
- Be a licensed family child care home.
- Have access to a computer or mobile device.
Do we have to use technology to participate?
Yes, you must commit to using the software, which will require a computer or mobile device. But don’t worry, you’ll have a dedicated support team to help you out every step of the way.
How often do we have to meet?
There will be ongoing meetings, including technology training, and time with your network and coaches. Our goal is to save you time, so you have more of it with the children.
If I'm not chosen for this group, will there be another chance to join?
Yes! We plan to grow this program across Northeast Indiana and offer many more chances to be a part of this network. We do not have a time frame on this as of yet.
If you’d like to express your interest, please complete the application. Once registration opens again all interested parties will be notified.