With the supervision of the Director of Information Technology, the IT Coordinator is responsible for resolving computer-software or hardware problems, assist in developing technology training for employees, and light website maintenance.
Employee performs duties in a standard office environment, and potentially remote home office setting. Ability to communicate orally and in writing. Employee has frequent contact with individuals by phone and in person. Travel between ECA sites will be required. Frequently works on several tasks at the same time. Work may require light to moderate lifting.
Employee maintains frequent contact with agency staff, administrators, service providers, and vendors, and must keep up to date with new computer, networking, and system trends.
Employee is expected to make contributions to ECA’s mission by supporting and maintaining ECA’s technology needs. Employee’s work is periodically reviewed by the Director of Information Technology for progress in attaining objectives as determined by the agency.
- Support ECA staff in resolving issues and implementing hardware and software solutions as determined by the Director of IT.
- Maintain inventory of existing and new hardware and software.
- Perform solutions research and analyze the information collected to troubleshoot computer system and network problems.
- Resolve problems involving other office equipment, such as printers, networking equipment, telecommunications, etc.
- Assist in developing appropriate technical training to meet program needs.
- Assist in assembling web-based content.
- Associates degree in Information Technology or related field. Must have at least 1 years’ experience in information technology management.
- Ability to analyze data, problem solve, and provide support to internal operations is essential.
- Strong technology skills
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, providers, and clients.
- Work well in a team environment, while being able to handle tasks independently
- Valid driver’s license
- Location(s): Administration Office
- Age Requirements: 18 years or older
- Degree Requirements: Associate’s Degree
- Degree Focus: Technology
- Travel Requirements: Yes
- Language Requirements: English
- Schedule: 20-25
- Status: Part-Time
- Work Nights or Weekends: No