If you are like me, you will soon be scurrying to find activities for your school-age child to keep him occupied and out of trouble during the upcoming time off of school. Following is a Building Challenge Kit that I assembled to help alleviate some of the stress that potentially comes with school breaks and 24/7 time together. Enjoy!
Building Challenge Kit
- 100+ Mini Cups (I used plastic shot glasses)
- Cup Building Challenge Cards
- Colored Cardstock – Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple
- Craft Sticks
- Blocks (I used foam cubes)
- Block Puzzle Cards
- Chop Sticks
- Slotted Building Discs
- Mini Marshmallows
- Wood Planks (I used a Dollar Store “Jenga” game)
- LegoQuest Cards
- Assorted Legos (from closet)
- Keva Brain Builders & Brian Builders Junior Challenges
Have a Great Week!
- Travel Engineering Kit – Travel-sized Cup Stacking from Lemon Lime Adventures,
- 4 Engineering Challenges for Kids (cups, craft sticks, and cubes!) from Frugal Fun 4 Boys and
- Block Towers from Family Chic by Camilla Fabbri.
- Slotted Building Discs from Made By Joel
- Marshmallow Construction from Polka Dot Prints Studio
- Lego Quest Challenges from Lego Quest Kids
- Block Puzzle Cards from All Our Days