We’re a Paths to QUALITYTM Level 4 Provider
We’re an On My Way PreK Approved Provider
- Providing an environment which promotes decision-making, cooperation, creativity, and problem-solving.
- Establishing a daily routine which allows your child to plan activities, carry them out, and reflect on his/her experiences.
- Planning for your child’s individual needs and interests by careful observation and documentation of his/her progress.
- Working with you and your family to ensure your child’s success.
Early Childhood Alliance Learning Centers use the nationally recognized HighScope curriculum, which aligns with the Foundations for Young Children to the Indiana Academic Standards. Daily activities help children – from infancy through kindergarten – develop physically, socially, and emotionally. The curriculum also prepares children to bridge the transition from preschool to elementary school, ready to learn and prepared for success in school and beyond.
The extensive HighScope training received by our staff allows them to prepare your child for success in school with knowledge and skills in:
|Social and emotional development||Science and technology|
|Physical development and health||Social studies|
|Literacy and communication||Responsibility|
The goal of each learning center is to become a partner with parents, so that together we can offer the best environment for your child to grow and learn. You can provide invaluable information by communicating with your child’s teacher. Your child’s teacher, in turn, can help you learn to listen to, talk to, and play with your child in ways that nurture development. Classrooms maintain an open door policy for parents; one-on-one conferences, open houses, parent in-service programs, and classroom activities all serve to enhance parental involvement.
1 Infants must be at least 6 weeks of age, school age care includes, before/after school and summer
* National Association for the Education of Young Children