Your child will be exposed to a tried-and-true preschool curriculum from Highscope that will ensure his or her success in kindergarten and in life
A child’s family is an important component of their education, we help foster this relationship with regular activities to keep the family involved.
Our Learning Centers use Brightwheel, a tool that allows parents to have a direct line of communication with their child’s teachers as well as details into their child’s daily activities.
- Providing an environment which promotes decision-making, cooperation, creativity, and problem-solving.
- Establishing a daily routine which allows your child to plan activities, carry them out, and reflect on his/her experiences.
- Planning for your child’s individual needs and interests by careful observation and documentation of his/her progress.
- Working with you and your family to ensure your child’s success.
1 Infants must be at least 6 weeks of age, school age care includes, before/after school and summer
* National Association for the Education of Young Children