Looking for quality early childhood care and education?
What We Offer
Quality care and education...
…in safe, healthy surroundings for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers1
Tuition assistance options
Sliding fee, Vouchers, On My Way PreK
Age appropriate learning activities
that nurture children to reach their full potential
High Quality Curriculum
Your child will be exposed to a tried-and-true curriculum from Highscope that will ensure they achieve success in kindergarten and in life
A child’s family is an important component of their education, we help foster this relationship with regular activities to keep the family involved.
Our Early Learning Programs use the Early Learning Ventures Parent App, find it on your device’s app store.
We're a Paths to QUALITYTM Provider*
*Our Location at Beacon is temporarily a Paths to QUALITY Level 3 provider, our location at Downtown continues to be a Level 4 Paths to QUALITY provider.
We're a NAEYC* Accredited Provider
We're an On My Way PreK Approved Provider
Our primary goal is your child's success by
- Providing an environment which promotes decision-making, cooperation, creativity, and problem-solving.
- Establishing a daily routine which allows your child to plan activities, carry them out, and reflect on his/her experiences.
- Planning for your child’s individual needs and interests by careful observation and documentation of his/her progress.
- Working with you and your family to ensure your child’s success.
1 Infants must be at least 6 weeks of age.
* National Association for the Education of Young Children