Your child will be exposed to a tried-and-true preschool curriculum from Highscope that will ensure his or her success in kindergarten and in life
A child’s family is an important component of their education, we help foster this relationship with regular activities to keep the family involved.
Our Learning Centers use Brightwheel, a tool that allows parents to have a direct line of communication with their child’s teachers as well as details into their child’s daily activities.
“Excellent communication and care for our daughter. We have been pleased since day one. ”
“I would like to give a special thank you to Mary & Diana for being the most amazing teachers! ”
“No daycare/school will live up to the standards you set. The teachers and the curriculum are wonderful. ”
- Providing an environment which promotes decision-making, cooperation, creativity, and problem-solving.
- Establishing a daily routine which allows your child to plan activities, carry them out, and reflect on his/her experiences.
- Planning for your child’s individual needs and interests by careful observation and documentation of his/her progress.
- Working with you and your family to ensure your child’s success.
1 Infants must be at least 6 weeks of age, school age care includes, before/after school and summer
* National Association for the Education of Young Children