Your child will be exposed to a tried-and-true curriculum from Highscope that will ensure they achieve success in kindergarten and in life
A child’s family is an important component of their education, we help foster this relationship with regular activities to keep the family involved.
*Our Location at Beacon is temporarily a Paths to QUALITY Level 3 provider, our location at Downtown continues to be a Level 4 Paths to QUALITY provider.
- Providing an environment which promotes decision-making, cooperation, creativity, and problem-solving.
- Establishing a daily routine which allows your child to plan activities, carry them out, and reflect on his/her experiences.
- Planning for your child’s individual needs and interests by careful observation and documentation of his/her progress.
- Working with you and your family to ensure your child’s success.
1 Infants must be at least 6 weeks of age.
* National Association for the Education of Young Children