Indiana Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agencies update provider records at least every six months. By providing regular updates it allows us to collect, maintain, and analyze data about child care in Indiana.
What will my provider information be used for?
- Refer child care programs to parents that are looking for child care.
- Provide parents with accurate information about your program (type of care, environmental features, Paths to QUALITY™, etc.)
- Help potential new child care businesses determine where child care is most needed.
- Help government officials make better decisions about child care policy and funding.
- Help communities understand the importance of including child care in their future planning.
How does updating my profile work?
• Your program should receive a letter by mail or email telling you that it is time to update your programs profile.
• Confirm that the information on the profile is correct, along with any vacancies your program currently has.
• If you have multiple sites, you will receive a separate mailing for each location.
• Remember we still need to hear from you even if nothing has changed on your profile.