Early Childhood Alliance would like to help strengthen the quality of child care by supporting programs in their effort to enroll or advance a level on Paths to QUALITYTM (PTQ).
It is required that you work with a coach from Early Childhood Alliance or Indiana AEYC to complete your application and choose your needed materials.
If you have additional questions, please call Maricela Madden at 260-577-7078
- All grant proposals MUST assist you in pursuing or advancing a level on PTQ.
- PLEASE refrain from using your name or the name of your program as you answer each question. This information should ONLY appear on the cover page of the application.
- The attached scoring rubric will be used to assess your grant application. Please refer to it as you answer the questions.
- Please attach a letter of support from current family you serve, a community member or board member.
Deadline for application submission: June 15, 2018, 5PM
- This grant is made possible by Steuben Community Foundation
- Total award amount available for 2018 PTQ Grant Program: $10,000
- Grants of $100 – $2,000 will be awarded per program. (Grant distribution is based on number of grants awarded.)
- All applicants will be notified in writing by the beginning of Friday, June 29, 2018.
- If awarded, grant money must be spent and receipts turned in to Early Childhood Alliance by 5pm December 1, 2018.
- You will be asked to sign a memorandum of agreement (MOA) with Early Childhood Alliance prior to your receiving a check from Early Childhood Alliance.
- If you are unable to show documentation (receipts/invoices) for how the money was spent and cannot meet the report deadlines, you will be responsible to return the money to Early Childhood Alliance.
- A final report of your project must be submitted to Early Childhood Alliance by December 1, 2018.