Early Childhood Alliance would like to help strengthen the quality of child care by supporting programs in their effort to move forward on Paths to QUALITYTM (PTQ).
- All grant proposals MUST assist you in pursuing or advancing a level on PTQ.
- PLEASE refrain from using your name or the name of your program as you answer each question. This information should ONLY be provided in the field requesting it.
- The scoring rubric will be used to assess your grant application. Please refer to it as you answer the questions.
- At the bottom you’ll be asked to attach a letter of support from a current family you serve, a community member or board member.
- Total award amount available for 2020 Quality Improvement Grant: $15,000
- Grants up to $4,000 will be awarded per program. (Grant distribution is based on number of grants awarded.)
- Submissions must be received by April 3rd at 5pm.
- All applicants will be notified in writing by the beginning of Thursday, April 9, 2020.
- If awarded, grant money must be spent and receipts turned in to Early Childhood Alliance by 5pm November 1, 2020.
- You will be asked to sign a memorandum of agreement (MOA) with Early Childhood Alliance prior to receiving a check from Early Childhood Alliance.
- If you are unable to show documentation (receipts/invoices) for how the money was spent and cannot meet the report deadlines, you will be required to return the money to Early Childhood Alliance.
- A final report of your project must be submitted to Early Childhood Alliance by November 1, 2020.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.